You know those great moments in life when you get an amazing idea? Maybe you call it an “augh-haw” moment? You know that adrenaline rush you get? I recently had one of those moments.
I call my latest one an Epiphanie – a Clover Bag by Epiphanie to be exact.
There are some great camera bags out there, but I have to tell you I’m in love with my Clover Ephiphanie Bag. It’s so much more than just a camera bag! I’m one of those gals who is always wanting to tote my laptop and my camera everywhere I go. And, since I’m mom to three kids I always need extras, like snacks, diapers, you name it! I can fit EVERYTHING in my Clover Bag.
In fact just a day after my bag arrived we took a family trip to visit my sister in Houston! Clover got to go to! She was stuffed full … but what do you expect from a bag that has to perform triple duty? As my only carry-on, Clover Bag was a camera/laptop/diaper bag all in one!
Now, I don’t normally like really big bags … and this bag is really big … but sometimes you just need a big bag!
Of course, you can always go smaller … Ephipanie Camera Bags offer a wide range of designs, so you can pick the perfect bag for you! Plus they are great quality and a great price! Before you decide on a camera bag make sure you check them out.
Now for my top 5 list!
Here are 5 of the things I love about my Clover Bag from Ephiphanie:
1. I can fit EVERYTHING in there: laptop, camera, kid stuff, purse … we are ready to go in one bag!
2. I love how functional this bag is. Not only does it store a lot, but it also has some added features. I love that this bag has both handles plus a removable shoulder strap. This way I can switch up how I carry it based on the situation! I also love that this bag stands up on it’s own. This hasn’t been the case with every bag I’ve purchased and it’s definitely a must for me!
3. It’s a BIG bag, but it still slides nicely under the plane seat in front of you … I hate cramming in overhead compartments!
4. The quality and durability is amazing! Better than I could have dreamed. I’m pretty hard on bags, but mine looks like it’s brand new.
5. Last, but not least, I love that it’s still stylish. I love the added detail of the braided handles and the details around the pockets.
What's even better is today, you can register to win an Epiphanie Bag of choice (along with some other great prizes)! During the 12 Days of Christmas Celebration at Ashe Design!